The Communications Coordinator will support the Director of Marketing and Communications and the Customer Support Team in their efforts to inform, engage and motivate users of NewViews Accounting Software. We are looking for a great writer with graphic design skills who can make corporate marketing and e-learning initiatives compelling and easy-to-understand. We need someone who has experience with both print and digital media, who is adept at developing content for websites, webcasts, e-newsletters, explainer videos and social media. Above all, we are looking for someone who is a very quick learner and who can have fun in a busy but informal environment.
- Post-secondary education, ideally in Communications, Marketing or another related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience developing multimedia content (e.g. PowerPoint presentations with animation, digital brochures, simple videos).
- Experience with e-learning platforms (e.g. Camtasia, Captivate) or animation platforms (GoAnimate, Powtoon).
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency with Photoshop (or equivalent graphic design software).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress, Dreamweaver or equivalent web design platforms.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- A positive attitude with a keen desire to learn and take on new challenges. A good sense of humor doesn’t hurt either!