Customer Support Representative
NewViews is hiring a full-time Customer Support Representative (CSR) responsible for delivering a premium customer experience to product users. The CSR owns the technical success of the NewViews installation, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention. Acting as an ambassador on behalf of both NewViews and the customer, the CSR nurtures contractual renewals for services and champions the adoption of incremental NewViews products. The successful candidate will provide post-sales product support to new customers and ongoing product expertise to long-term customers over the phone, via email and online.
- Develop deep product expertise for all NewViews products.
- Provide first line support to customers, responding to product questions and resolving customer issues.
- Lead web-based training sessions to educate new customers and promote immediate ROI using our products.
- Provide refresher training to existing customers, as well as incremental training on the benefits provided by new product releases.
- Own contractual renewals by managing the renewal process end to end, including all paperwork and negotiations.
- Hold regular check-ins/conference calls with assigned accounts.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each account using CRM.
- Participate in testing of new features prior to product releases.
- Partner with Product Development and Sales to advocate for customer requests for new features or feature enhancements to our products.
- BS or BA Degree preferred
- Hands-on experience providing excellent customer care and premium technical support for a software or similar high-tech company.
- 2-3 years of experience with Business Software, preferably Accounting Software, in a high volume call/email support role.
- Ability to pro-actively assess problems and opportunities.
- Expertise in conducting research, both internally and externally, to solve problems.Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Team player with the ability to work closely with Sales, Operations & R&D.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using CRM and bug tracking tools.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Remains calm in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.