Senior Web Application Developer
QW Page is now seeking to hire a self-motivated software developer with exposure to web-based applications and object-orientated design and analysis for our next phase of product development.
The successful applicant must be able to join a small team working on a large project and become productive quickly.
- Design, development and testing of libraries, applications, API’s and services.
- Work on various platforms and with various developer tools as supported by the product.
- Work in team structure to implement assigned features and bug fixes in required timeline.
- Complete feature unit tests and participate in group code review process as necessary.
- Work with other departments in identifying root causes of problems and potential solutions.
- Follow company standards for code documentation.
- Participate in software planning and estimating activities.
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards.
- GUI design experience.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial software product development.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.