NewViews adapts to your business so it’s always in sync with your accounting requirements.
- Reorganize your books as your needs change, regardless of size or industry.
- When you change your account structure to accommodate your evolving needs, all historical data is retained.
Unrivaled flexibility simplifies the creation of highly complex reports.
- Create custom report layouts on the fly.
- Modify your general ledger; diversify or consolidate accounts at any time.
- Allocate costs to multiple projects/activities/funds/branches, etc.
Analyze data for any period: yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, bi-weekly or daily.
- Analyze your accounting data across unlimited dimensions.
- Compare any period in the past, present or future.
- No need to work around a preset fiscal year end date.
- The full history of every account is retained, enabling data to be accessed and summarized in an instant.
NewViews is a true multi-user system in every sense. When one user adds a transaction, everyone else can see the results instantly.
- No need to run reports at the end of a period; you simply look at reports and know exactly what is happening.
- Multiple users can work on the same financial document at the same time.
- No maximums on the number of users allowed, or sets of books that can be accessed simultaneously.
- No batch processing.
- No need to shut down workstations while the server updates.
- No need to exit NewViews to perform backups.
NewViews functions as a private cloud. Access books on a server in the next cubicle or on another continent.
- No need for your workstation and data to be in the same physical location.
- No need to purchase, configure or secure additional remote software, all you need is an internet connection.
- Host data from a central location and grant access to franchise or subsidiary locations.
- Have your accountant or consultant log directly into your books from their office.
No separate modules to purchase or maintain. Accounting functionality is seamlessly integrated, including Payroll.
- Drill down from reports to accounts to transactions to details, discover what the numbers really mean.
- All components of the program have consistent behavior.