Payroll processing is built into NewViews – there are no additional charges other than renewing your Upgrade Plan on a yearly basis to ensure that your payroll is up-to-date ($215 per year).
Even the most basic payroll processing services typically charge at least $20 per month (or $10 per pay run), plus $1-$2 per employee (per month or per payrun), with additional fees for year-end tax form preparation. Some premium services charge $150 or more per month, plus $4-$12 per employee.
Why pay hundreds or thousands of dollars a year to outsource your payroll when it’s already included with NewViews?
We just switched to doing our Payroll through NewViews. The conversion and training are complete and easy with the NewViews team, and help is always just a phone call away. NewViews supports all [our] employee needs. Payroll transactions (timecards/paychecks) are easy and convenient to use. [Government] deductions are simple and just one click away. Payroll is so much simpler now and with no worries.
Key benefits of using NewViews Payroll
- No monthly service charges for payroll processing
- No added charges for direct deposit
- No added charges for printing year end tax forms (Canada/US)
- No added charges for printing ROEs (Canada)
- Unlimited number of employees
- Unlimited earnings and deduction categories
- Timecard and job costing
- Unionized status
- Direct deposit by EFT; email paycheck advisories
- Pay periods that meet the needs of your organization and your employees
- Different pay periods for various employee categories
- Print year end tax forms – W-2 & 1099 forms (USA), T4 & T4A slips (Canada), Releve 1 slips (Quebec)
- Direct T4 & T4A slip/summary e-filing with the CRA (Canada)
- Print Records of Employment (Canada)
- All payroll data is automatically integrated with your books
- Access to payroll reports and transactions is limited to authorized personnel
- Payruns can be processed quickly and easily by principles or senior management staff
- No government remittance funds up front