To download this update for NewViews 2 or NewViews for Non-Profit Housing, click here.
This service pack provides:
- Updated Payroll for January 2019 for both Canada and the United States
- Autocomplete date entry
- Modified approach to more flexible ledger entries
- The option to enter a pet’s age directly vs date of birth (NewViews for Non-Profit Housing only)
- Behaviour changes with regard to long-duration operations in a multiuser environment
- Problem/Bug fixes (server/service restarting after encoutering unexpected errors, checks/cheques printing negative amounts)
For more details, click here.
All NewViews Payroll users in Ontario who installed service pack 3 should install service pack 4 as soon as possible to ensure that payroll will be processed correctly as of July 1, 2018.
To download the update, click here.
NewViews 2.32 service pack 3, which was release on June 18, 2018 included personal income tax rates, brackets and surtax changes for July 1, as proposed by the Ontario Liberal government on March 28. Immediately following this release, we were notified by the Canada Revenue Agency that senior Ontario officials in the incoming government had confirmed it does not intend to proceed with changes to Ontario personal income tax rates, brackets and surtax that were presented in the 2018 Ontario Budget.
NewViews 2.32 service pack 4, which was released on June 25, reverts back to Ontario personal income tax rates, brackets and surtax as at Jan 1, 2018 as set forth in the Payroll Deductions Formulas, 108th Edition, Effective July 1, 2018, T4127JUL(E) Rev.18
IMPORTANT NOTICE! DOWNLOADS OF SERVICE PACK 3 FOR NEWVIEWS 2 AND NEWVIEWS FOR NON-PROFIT HOUSING HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED. THIS IS DUE TO CHANGES TO ONTARIO PAYROLL THAT HAVE JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED.
NewViews version 2.32.3 is now available.
To download, click here.
This release includes July 1, 2018 tax table changes for Canadian payroll (ON and PEI).
The NewViews for Non-Profit Housing edition also includes the following:
- Additional RGI Notices – Four new mail merge options and templates for:
- Notice of Rent Decrease
- Notice of Market Increase
- Notice of Market Increase (N2)
- Notice of Rent Not Changed
- Updated RGI Summary
The signature portion of the RGI Calc Summary has been updated to include the Property Administrator, and the dates each party signed the document.
For a complete list of behaviour changes and bug fixes for both NV2 and NewViews for Non-Profit Housing, click the info links on the download page.
NewViews version 2.31.4 which includes 2018 payroll, is now available.
To download, click here.
Payroll for the year 2018 for Canada has been released on Monday December 18, 2017.
NV1 payroll updates are available from the download page.
Sales: (800) 267 7243
Support: (905) 946 9460
Mon - Thurs: 10 am to 6 pm
Friday: 10 am to 4 pm
Eastern Standard Time