NewViews Version 2.37 Released
NewViews version 2.36 is now available. To download, click here. The latest enhancements to the program include:
- July 2023 Payroll
- Upgrades for Mobile Apps
- Three mobile apps are currently offered for NewViews (Work Orders, Inspections and Time Cards). This release includes upgrades to better support mobile apps (for existing apps and planned new features) and for new apps in development.
- Profit Columns (NV2 only)
- Some users have noticed that on-screen displays of profit margins and profit markups are missing, and this can lead to tedious effort with a spreadsheet. To assist with profit analysis (when sales and cost of goods sold are tracked by product or product category), several menus have been updated to allow you to place these columns where appropriate.
- RGI Calculation Updates (NewViews NPH only)
- HSA Household Income Limits (HIL) are updated.
- HSA minimum rent increased to $136.
- ILM and Section 95 utility tables are updated.
- FCHI-2 utility and service allowances are updated.
- Bug fixes (NewViews NPH only)
- HSA calculation bug when using the basic needs table is fixed. This issue applies only when a resident’s non-benefit income exceeds the threshold. The scale amount was used, rather than applying 30% of non-benefit income.