Payroll Downloads for NV1 (NewViews for DOS)
NV1 Payroll Updates (Canada & USA) and T4-XML Updates (Canada only) are available to registered NV1 users with a valid Payroll Plan.
2020 Canadian Payroll version 119 (July 1, 2020) for NV1 is now available. This update is required by the following NV1 payroll users in Canada.
- British Columbia: This version includes a new top marginal rate on annual incomes greater than $220,000.
- Yukon: The Basic Personal Claim amount has been adjusted to match the Federal Basic Personal Claim amount of $13,229.
2020 USA Payroll version 118 (Jan 1, 2020) for NV1 is now available. This update is required by all NV1 payroll users in the United States.
- Due to the overhaul of form W-4 for 2020, this payroll is based on the STANDARD Withholding Rate Schedules and on the information filed by the employee before Jan 1, 2020 on the pre-2020 W-4.
- If you wish to have additional income taxes deducted, use the R= on any FIT, SIT or CIT account. For example, if you use R=50 then an additional $50.00 will be deducted over and above the calculated value.
- In this release, USA Federal allowances have been updated to 4,300 from 4,200.
- To date, we have not received the new Publication 15-T.
- This update includes revised tax tables for the following states: California, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Yonkers.
In order to download and install your NV1 Payroll and/or T4-XML Update, you will need to know:
- Your NewViews serial number.
- The drive and directory in which your NewViews program is installed.
This information may be found by opening your books and running the SUPPORT procedure.
We recommend that you read the detailed instructions on downloading and installing your NV1 Payroll Update before beginning the process.