NV1 Payroll for USA – January 2020
The revised January 2020 tax calculation update for the United States is available to download as of January 10, 2020.
- This update (version 118) is required by all NV1 payroll users in the United States.
- Due to the overhaul of form W-4 for 2020, this payroll is based on the STANDARD Withholding Rate Schedules and on the information filed by the employee before Jan 1, 2020 on the pre-2020 W-4.
- If you wish to have additional income taxes deducted, use the R= on any FIT, SIT or CIT account. For example, if you use R=50 then an additional $50.00 will be deducted over and above the calculated value.
- In this release, USA Federal allowances have been updated to 4,300 from 4,200.
- To date, we have not received the new Publication 15-T.
- This update includes revised tax tables for the following states: California, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Yonkers.