NV1 Payroll for Canada 2020
The July 2020 payroll tax calculation update for British Columbia and the Yukon is available to download as of June 23, 2020.
- British Columbia: Includes a new top marginal rate on annual incomes greater than $220,000.
- Yukon: Basic Personal Claim amount has been adjusted to match the Federal Basic Personal Claim amount of $13,229.
The January 2020 payroll tax calculation update for Canada is available to download as of December 17, 2019.
- This update (version 118) is required by all NV1 payroll users in Canada.
- It includes revised Federal and Provincial tax tables (all provinces) for 2020 as per T4127(E) Rev.20 110th Edition (Option 1), Jan 1, 2020.
- Also included are the proposed changes to the Federal Basic Personal Amount (BPAF) announced on December 9, 2019. The new rate is variable, but may be as high as $13,229.