Q.W. Page Associates Inc.
Q.W. Page Associates Inc. develops next-generation technologies under the NewViews software brand, which has garnered a loyal and growing user base across North America.
In addition to our innovative accounting software products and related services, we use our expertise to innovate in several other areas. Our projects include working on advanced file systems, database management algorithms, networking, scalability, and human interface solutions to create powerful applications that enrich the user experience.
We maintain high standards for product development, technical support and customer service, which is reflected by our excellent reputation in these areas. We invest heavily in training all our employees to ensure they continue to develop professionally while contributing outstanding value to our products and services.
We are hiring a recent graduate to join our Research & Development team as an Entry-level Programmer. The successful candidate will work on solving a range of technical challenges by designing and implementing functional, efficient programs that meet the needs of our users. You will be coached by a team of talented, experienced software engineers who will ensure that you continue to expand your skillset with each new project.
- Work with the R&D team to develop and extend the NewViews brand of software products by writing clean, efficient code and completing functional testing.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing code.
- Analyze and understand functional business requirements and design specifications.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Collaborate with other programmers on the team, as well as various other stakeholders (Technical Support, Sales and Customer Service).
- Computer Programmer or Computer Programming Analyst Diploma.
- Team player with the ability to work closely with others.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, especially under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize as required and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to learn new subjects quickly.