Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RHorgan
    Participant

We have just started migrating some accounts from NV1.

I have a few problems which I cannot find answered on this forum or in the help.

Before importing, is it possible to see the value stored on an account when running ATYPE? It does not appear in notes, and after a number of errors in handling an import, I wondered whether this can be checked prior to import.

How is it possible to turn off qty columns from journals? We do not want to track numeric inventory, only values.

How is it possible to permanenetly hide the second tax rate? I only need a single VAT tax column.

Is it possible to delete or permanently hide US and Canadian payroll?

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

MSchappler

Run the procedure VIEWREC and and then /A to choose all accounts and then enter the appropriate account name and press enter. You will see and entry on record number 666666666 displaying the contents .nplclass with the ATYPE’d choice.

Under NewViews > Journal > General – right mouse click and select View > Amounts Only. For all other journals, click on a value on a column you wish to hide and then hold the control key and press the delete key at the same time. You will be prompted to remove the column from the table. I suggest that you save the default window layout with the F11 key first before removing. Click the New button and then type in an appropriate name.

Click on NewViews > Account and click the Accounts button and select Folder Management. Under the Type column for Payroll press F3 and select Hidden. Repeat this step for NewViews > Journal. Click the Journals button and select Folder Management.

Regards to all,

Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.