Review the Paycode Window for this tax account and set the percentage base to the suffixes that make up the gross (REG+OVT+COM) and set the Percentage to the desired rate. You will have to change the Type from Income Tax to Other (F3 to pick) for this to work.

American users will do the some but change the Type from Federal Income Tax to Other.

Regards to All,