Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DHudson
    Participant

Hi

I’m having trouble accessing the history view of accounts; how do I do this, I’ve read the help manual but still can’t figure out how to activate the history explorer.

I would like to have a report that shows the total of deposits to a bank account by month, what is the best way of doing this. I feel stupid, it was so easy in the Dos version, but cannot figure out how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

David

MSchappler

Click on the applicable account in the blue table (top right) and in the green table below, click the window select button and click History Explorer.

Click on NewViews >Account > Bank in your tree explorer on the left and window select Custom Analysis. To add columns, right mouse on the custom analysis table, View > Analysis > New Column > Amount. To set the date, highlight a cell in the applicable column and press F11. Set your begin and end dates, tag financial normal representation yes and press F3 on Index. Click the plus on the date folder (if it a minus or the folder is expanded – do not click) and click debit.

Regards,

Martin

DHudson
    Participant

Thanks Martin

MSchappler

If the table doesn’t update properly, press F5 to refresh the screen.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.