Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi, I have asked this question before, and have tried many times to get this payroll report to print differently, to no avail-
    We would like to be able to print payroll reports for a group of employees- if I block the employees and print the detail, I get one payroll report with the first employees name, but the totals are for all the employees- it is very tedious to block and print each employee report separately when you have a large group-
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for all help

MSchappler

Block the Employees from Employee List and then select the window below and click Accounts > Single Period Report. Set your date range for this report.

Once done, click back on the Employee List window and select Print > Detailed Windows. Set all four prompts to No and click continue. This will display each report on a flat list in excel. Set Item Separator to Sheet to display each payroll record on a separate sheet.

Regards to all,

Martin

JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi Martin-
    I have tried this- my problem is that I am printing the payroll report to a template for issue to employees- the detail you have suggested trying is not suitable for the employees- is there any way we can get this payroll report to print for multiple employees at one time? I have tried it many different ways, and cannot get it to work-

Thanks again for all your help
    John

MSchappler

Block the Employees and then menu select Payroll Report. Set the Detail level to detail with employee subtotals by pressing F3 to select.

This will give provide employees details with a sub total for each employee. The Total column at the bottom of the template will still provide a total of all employees.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.