Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TPearl
    Participant

I think I posted my question in the wrong place, so I posting again.

I’m trying to get my printing of reports faster. (NV1/Print/Documents)

When printing a single report. I chose print/all/display. Currently I’m not using a template. After the report is set to excel, I like to hide certain columns (line number, fold, C,U etc). Is there a way I can set-up a template to automatically hide the columns I don’t what to print?

Teri Pearl

TPearl
    Participant

I found a place in the manual that told me how to hide columns (ctrl+delete). It made my printing a lot better. However I must have clicked on a line by mistake and now my single report is not in the order I want it to print in. I’ve tried following the directions on how to restore these hidden (deleted) columns and I can’t get them back.

Teri Pearl

MSchappler

Right mouse click on the window title bar (for example /ACCOUNT/AP – Single Period Report) and select Window > Default Setup and click setup to restore the window layouts. This will restore the factory defaults.

Select the Single Period Report and then press F11 (or window > Define Columns) and click the new button. A copy of SIngle Period Report will appear in the Current Settings field. Remove the Copy of Single Report and change it to a unique name and press enter. This new name will appear in the window title bar.

Click the report table and alter it and when finished press F11 again and click after the current settings description and press enter to save.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.