Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I copy the account setup from another employee (in this case TEST PERSON set up for that reason) the pay codes are not copied verbatim along with the accounts.
    In particular the T4 box numbers are deleted in the case of Bonus pay categories and changed to “16” for vacation pay paid.
    Is there any way to print the pay code setup complete with rates of pay so that new employee addition may be verified and signed off by the payroll administrator in between pay runs

MSchappler

You can right mouse click from the Pay Codes window and click Print > All.

I can create a new employee from an existing employee with the exact Pay Codes and employee account setup from the information in the NewViews Manual > Payroll > Canada Payroll > Using Payroll > Creating an Employee.

Substitute Canada Payroll with USA Payroll if you are creating USA Employees.

I am using version 2.08. Check your Help > About window to verify your NewViews version.

Regards,

Martin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Print All from the Paycodes window only prints the Paycodes for a single account. I’d like to be able to print the paycodes for all the accounts for a new employee without doing each one individually.

As for the copy of employee accounts, I have been following procedures in the Help manual and in my books it does not work. I’ll upgrade to 2.08 before I try it again and let you know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

version 2.08 doesn’t copy properly either.
    T4 boxes for Tax Treatment = Bonus are changed from 14 to blank
    T4 box for Tax Treatment = Vacation Pay Paid is changed from 14 to 16
    I can send you a copy of the books (they are small) if you’d like to see for yourself.

MSchappler

Please. Zip up the NV2 books and upload them to:

ftp://ftp.qwpage.com/pub/incoming

Rename the zip file to your NewViews serial number and use windows explorer (copy) and open the above URL address in your web browser and right mouse click paste on the white background.

Send an email to support@qwpage.com with the above forum text and the name of the file you had uploaded.

Regards,

Martin

MSchappler

The employee copy from an existing employee has been fixed in the latest update. You can download version 2.08.4 from http://www.qwpage.com.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.