Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DOuellette
    Participant

I tried at a older time such for 2005 for a “Beg” Date and “End” Date but it does only has “Beg” January and “End” December. Why cannot for a different “End” example as March for the 2005

TX

Dick

MSchappler

Are you asking why you cannot set the begin and end dates for 2005 to dates other than the calendar year 2005? If so, run the procedure REPORT > Print Setup > Use Daily Resolution and set your begin and end dates to print.

Regards,

Martin

DOuellette
    Participant

Hi

For a particular Book in a Income Statement for a different then Beg or End though OK for 2006 or 2007 for different for the Beg or End but if I change to 2004 or 2005 then it would only for Jan 2005 or Dec 2005.It would not for example for Mar 31, 2005. ?

Other Books or OK on others.

Thanks

MSchappler

Run the procedure REPORT > Print Setup > Use Daily Resolution or use Print Analysis > Use Daily Resolution. Enter your dates.

The Setup and Analysis views will display monthly balances of the current fiscal year end and the prior fical year end. Anything beyond you need to run the procedure REPORT.

Regards,

Martin

DOuellette
    Participant

Hi Martin:

This is Date weird!!! I cannot to the Document >View >print Setup or Print Analysis or for Go>Runproc>Report for the particular for a Book for a 2005 year except for a January 1st or December 31st. I would write for at Beg example to a April 1st and would switch to a January 1st automaticaly. Same thing for End June 31st and hit would switch to a December 31st.

I’m ok for 2006 or 2007

I can’t understand. I tried this for other books and ok

Dick

DOuellette
    Participant

Hi Martin:

This particular Book is the same except for the 2005 or 2004 or 2003 etc. with the only Beg Jan and Dec Dec It is ok for the 2006 and 2007 for months.

I’m starting for the older years change but I’m not what to change this for older months.

TX again

Dick

HMah
    Participant

What version of NV do you have? Use / G R SUPPORT.

DOuellette
    Participant

HMAH

NV 1.41 b

Dick

MSchappler

Go to the report where you wish to print reports prior to the two fiscal year ends and expand into the report. Issue /Document View Setup and then issue /GR (Go runProc) REPORT and press enter.

If the report procedure does not appear when issuing /GR REPORT then issue /GR (Go runProc) GETLIB and press enter. Type NV1 and press enter or F5 to continue. Once the library has been installed the REPORT procedure will appear in procedures to run (/GR). If asked to overwrite, answer No.

Run the procedure REPORT again on the document you wish to print.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.