Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WMcQueen
    Participant

Is there a way to get a summary list of all employees for, say 2018, that includes the details of their pay cheques? For example, need their name, date of cheque, gross, ALL deductions, and net pay. Need for a payroll audit which would be easier then reprinting the pay cheques by employee.

MSchappler

Block the employees from Employee > List and menu select Print > Payroll Report. Enter your Begin and End Dates along and select the desired Detail Level by selecting the drop down arrow.

The definition of the Payroll accounts to display can be found under the Advanced Tab > Payroll Report Codes. An example can be found in the provided Demo Books that is included with NewViews.

More information can be found at the following URL address under Payroll > Custom Payroll Reports:

https://newviews.com/nv2_manual/index.html

Regards to All,

Martin

WMcQueen
    Participant

Using Report “payroll_CA_Advanced_2.xls” worked great for one company, but not a second company.

I did copy to separate names, tried copying the original file to “my templates”; using the file from the first company all with no luck.

One possibility is that there is NO >account >payroll >Canada listing all the transactions. Could this be the reason? How do I activate this account?

MSchappler

I suspect that the Advanced Payroll Report Codes window of the second company have not been entered or have been entered incorrectly. Match the account suffixes of the employees to the Payroll Report Codes window. Use your first company as a guide.

The Payroll Report Codes should be entered where the Payruns exist but can be placed on the root Payroll > Canada folder.

Regards to All,

Martin

WMcQueen
    Participant

Thank you, Martin, as usual you have all the right answers! It worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.