Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BMiller
    Participant

Is there a way to increase the text size in the help file?

My reading glasses are up to date, with all current updates and patches applied!!

I’m running 1280 x 1024 on a 19″ LCD, and everything else is fine, so I don’t want to increase the text size “system wide”.

Regards
    John

BMiller
    Participant

If I use the accessibility options for IE, and tell it to ignore font sizes, I end up with a readable help file.

IE is then unusable due to the large (huge) size of the font.

I found this article, which I think may apply to this. Unless I’m wrong, and believe me that happens, this tells you how to add a text size button to the help file. The format is different, but I think this is what you have before it’s compiled??

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q240062/

support.microsoft.com/kb/q240062/

Regards
    John

MSchappler

John,

Display the manual on your screen and hold the control key down (Ctrl) and then adjust the mouse wheel (towards you) and the text size should adjust to a larger size. This also works in a NV2 application database.

Regards,

Martin

MSchappler

The NewViews Manual will have a font button in the 2.10 release. This button will allow the user to increase/decrease the font text by clicking on this button.

The release of 2.10 should be ready next week.

Regards to all,

Martin

BMiller
    Participant

Hi Martin,

We had tried Ctrl and Scroll. It doesn’t work for us in the help file. It does work in the application though. Also works in IE.

Looking forward to 2.10.

Thanks
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.