Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JMackay
    Participant

I moved one of our employees to the PR-Closed Report before I should have and need to switch him back to PR in order to properly close out my books for the fiscal year. When I try to type in PR where it currently states PR-Closed, I get the F3 menu options, none of which include PR. How do I do this? Also, when trying to change PR-Closed on one line, I inadvertently saved a blank as the Report and I’m not sure where it disappeared to.

MSchappler

Go to NewViews > Account and window select Accounts Explorer. This blue table should show all of your accounts in this application database. If it does not then right mouse click anywhere on this blue table and click File > Sort > Select Index.

When the Select Index window appears, press F3 on the value for INdex and select

Index > name closure > posting – this shows all posting accounts

or

Index > id – this all accounts including text lines

Find the account in question and then press F3 to select your PR-Closed Report to bring it back.

Is the report PR found under NewViews > Report > Sub Reports? I need more information on where this PR exists.

Regards,

Martin

JMackay
    Participant

I have 2 reports for payroll – one is PR (active payroll) and one is PR-Closed (inactive payroll). Both are main reports under Newviews > Report. I want to transfer an employee from the PR-closed report back to PR but when I select F3, PR is not even an option.

MSchappler

Click on NewViews > Report > PR-Closed in the tree explorer (left window pane) and window select Account Setup (top Blue Table). The title bar description will appear as /REPORT/PR-CLOSED – Account Setup. From this table you should see all of your employees that exist on this report.

Block the employee to be moved and then press F3 in the Report Columnof one of the blocked items. You should see Report PR as a choice as it is a separate report (not a sub report?) press enter and then ALT TF to move all of the blocked items to the PR Report. The items will appear at the bottom of the PR Report.

If the report PR is a sub report of another report then block the accounts as per above and then press F3 and when the select window report appears right mouse click on the Select Report window and click File > Sort > Select Index. Press F3 in value field of Index and click description_closure. You should see the sub report PR now. Click it and then ALT TF.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.