Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HMah
    Participant

I know I’m repeating myself, but I consider this a real problem for clients with large books.

Each time a New User is setup or if the Access To is changed for an exising user, they must click on every item on the nv2 tree and wait for nv2 to re-index. They have to do this for each area they have access to.

When a users Access To is changed nv2 recognizes it and does the Long Duration update. Is there anyway to have it perform the indexing at the same time? It may take twice as long, but at least the user will have immediate access to each area.

MSchappler

When you add a new user to a set of NV2 books or go into a set of NV2 books for the first time, you are asked if you would like to perform a default setup. Click setup.

Default setup does not setup the root Payroll, Report, and System folders (including the sub-folders).

The time it takes to setup the above folders will decrease with an updated of NV2 that will address speed. It’s currently being tested now. There is no date for it’s release.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.