Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JMacNeil
    Participant

I know I have asked for this before, but is there any way that you see the notes when you open a set of books- there could be notes written anywhere, you could not possibly check every window to see if someone has left a note- this would be especially helpful since it is not always the same person opening the books

MSchappler

Yes. I think it would be helpful. I have asked to include this in a future update to NV2. Perhaps notes view will be an added button next to the Home button in NV2.21.1 which was released on October 28, 2011.

Sorry for the wait.

Regards to All,

Martin

JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi Martin- just wondering about the “notes” view- is there a possibility we will see this soon

MSchappler

Sorry for the delay. I haven’t forgotten your request. I try to have a notes view included in the release of 2.27 which will include 2014.

I’m thinking of a notes botton next to the home icon button on the NV2 task bar.

Regards to All,

Martin

JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi-
    Would still like to see the notes added- had a few situations where notes have been added, but were not seen by the user. Perhaps the notes should not be on every “module”- but on the main screen when you open a set of books? Also, the Undo Button- am I doing something wrong- I can’t seem to get it to work- I can click it, and it appears as if it is doing something, but nothing has changed on my books-
    Is this a work in progress-
    Thanks Martin

JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi Martin-
    Still wondering if the notes can be added- would be so helpful!
    Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.