Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DOuellette
    Participant

I’ve sent to a nvexport so that a version 73. I’m only version 72. What is this please?

TX

MSchappler

Download the latest version of NVEXPORT from http://www.qwpage.com > NV2 for Windows > Converting from NV1. Page down and you will see a link to download the latest version of NVEXPORT.

If you have NV2 installed on your system and it is later than April 2006. Run the procedure GETLIB in your books and enter NVEXPORT and press F5 to continue.

If NV1 is installed in C:nv and NV2 is installed in C:nv2 then run GETLIB and enter the following:

c:nv2nvexport

Press F5 to continue.

To verify that you have version 73 installed, run the procedure NVEXPORT. The version number is displayed on your screen.

Regards,

Martin

DOuellette
    Participant

TX Martin

Dick

DOuellette
    Participant

I have ok 3 different books and continue with DV2 ( working to DV to DV1 …)

But… for different older books. The 2 books are part into DV. Each require for (Library= NV0, version=1, proc=1) And cannot converting these to version73 event for the 2 books.

Please help. TX

MSchappler

Run the procedure GETLIB and when prompted to install procedure library, enter

NV1

Press F5 to contine.

This should update the procedure library to the most recent procedure library of NV1. Run GETLIB again and enter the path c:NV2NVEXPORT

Regards,

Martin

DOuellette
    Participant

Martin:

This was great. Thanks

Dick

Sri Priyantini
    Participant

I run installing NVEXPORT as instructed, but an ERROR occurred saying: Cannot open control file “C:\NV2\NVEXPORT.PRC
    when I push F1 button a window dialog box open saying: The specified library control file could not be opened for one of the following reasons:
    – The control file does not exist
    – The specified path is invalid
    – Access was denied

I then open drive C and I see there is nothing wrong about it because:
    – Folder C:\NV2 is exist
    – The file NVEXPORT.PRC is exist
    – I have gave permissions to users to allow full control, modify, read & execute NV2 Folder and NVEXPORT.PRC file

Please help me to solve this problem
    Many thanks
    Sri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.