Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WMcQueen
    Participant

How can I show all paycodes for all employees at the same time. I’ve seen it before, just haven’t used it enough and now need to compare by list rather than by the individual to see what I’ve done wrong in the set up.

Second issue: I have one employee that receives a MedBen of $50 a month and for some reason CPP and EI are doubling up on this about (and subsequently calculating extra CPP/EI on the $50 (which has turned into $100).

Thanks

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by WMcQueen.
    TThibodeau
    Participant

This may be the screen you are looking for.

In the database explorer on the left, expand accounts > payroll > canada
    Then in the top blue panel select accounts “setup – all paycodes

Thomas

TThibodeau
    Participant

For some reason the above reply was not showing. replied again creating double post

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by TThibodeau.
    WMcQueen
    Participant

Thomas,

Thank you, solved both my queries – how to get into the screen for setup all paycodes and to resolved my out of balance issue (it was in the payroll).

I was able to verify that all payroll codes were set up equally. Only concern that I have is that when I “copy an existing employee’s” records to a new employe, the codes are not copied over, ie total tos; whether or not pay codes are subject to EI/CPP/Tax, etc. even the WCB codes weren’t copied. I was under the impression that these are copied from one employee to another and I had to then only change the amounts.

Being able to get into the expand accounts > payroll > canada Then in the top blue panel select accounts “setup – all paycodes made it easy to verify that the set ups are correct. Next payday will tell me if the Medical Benefits is now working without doubling up on EI/CPP amounts.

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.