Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DJobin
    Participant

I have the same problem with printing reports, as reported last February 2016.

I am now using Windows 10 and I cannot print. I tried installing older versions of Excel, with no luck.

MSchappler

You should state the error message that you are receiving when you try to print when posting to this forum.

There was a Windows 10 update last week which disabled the default printer on all Windows 10 systems. To solve this issue, navigate to Devices and Printers and select the printer icon as the default printer and NV2 will print/output to excel without an error.

I hope this helps you and everyone else who is experiencing problems after the Windows 10 update.

Regards to All,

Martin

DJobin
    Participant

Error message :

.text {0x80020005 {Le type ne correspond pas.}}
    .exception_type qw_throw

Following the error, Excel is left opened with 2 windows :
    1- the actual template file
    2- a new file which has all the template information, without any data; the whole template section is selected (highlighted)

MSchappler

Type does not Match.

Close NV2 down.

Verify that that default printer is set on your system by reviewing Devices and Printers and ensure that the printer icon displays a check mark.

Review the Excel Options and ensure that the Font Display is set to a common font display (Arial, Courier).

Add English (United States) as an additional language setting in the option for Excel.

Go back into NV2 and try to print/display again.

If the three suggestions above do not help, you will have to call in to our support department (905-946-9460) for further review.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.