Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RLauria
    Participant

I have been unable to get the print account ledger settings to work properly. Empty accounts are included even when selecting “no” to “Include empty accounts”. (The manual says to choose “yes” to attain this, which does not seem to be correct and does not work either.) Also, the font cannot be changed when a revised template “nv2_account_table_template.xls” is selected. This did work in 2.08 and I made sure that the template was exactly the same. Has anybody got these parts of the print account ledger function working?

MSchappler

The manual does appear to be backwards on Include empty accounts and the first column font is being used for the other columns.

The script will be looked at before the release of 2.08.7

Regards,

Martin

RLauria
    Participant

Printing ledgers and journals still a problem even after installing 2.09.8. Using a modified template does not work, after using it with no problem in 2.08. Printing to Excel produces the accounts backwards although there is a workaround of first listing the accounts backwards which will then print them in the proper order. Printing of journals needs the ability to print transaction details, since printing of the journals is now useless when there are distributions. More print controls would be convenient to be able to control the default footer and column widths without having to alter them in Excel.

AAmiri
    Participant

I printed bank account ledger in version 2.10. I only did a display on MS Excel. It printed the bank name and account number and the columns I selected but did not print the name of the company for which the books are maintained.

MSchappler

Currently the only way to get this is manual edit the Account Title value to that of the following:

|Demonstration Company of Canadan|%_name – %_descriptionn|%_begin – %_end

Where Demonstration Company of Canada would be your manual inserted company name. Do not forget to inclued the following opipe characters as well.

There will be %_companyname added to Print Accounts.

Regards to all,

Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.