Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JLeotta
    Participant

I change the name of the file yet I still get “file exists – overwrite?”

Also, It would be good to separate the path from the file since there is some limitation in the display of the file name when printing. I see the system does “filename…xls” which is confusing.

MSchappler

When the Print Invoice Setting Window appears, click on the value field next to file name and press F3 which will display a windows Filename Dialog Window. Navigate this window to where you would like to save the file and type the file name in under File name and press enter. The path selected and the file name entered will appear as the value next to Filename. Click Continue.

If you had entered MyInvoice as File name and chose to navaigate to a folder called Printing on the root of your C drive, the value C:/Printing/MyInvoice would appear. When you click Continue, the following file would appear in your Printing folder:

MyInvoice.xls

The xls extension is an Excel extension.

I cannot duplicate “file exists – overwrite” after changing the name in the value field of Filename in the Print Invoice Settings window. I’ve tried this in NV2 2.07.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.