Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SKoning
    Participant

I’m having a problem printing cheques. The error message I’m getting reads as follows: “can’t read FontArray(-family): no such element in array”.

I was able to print a cheque successfully with one of the supplied templates. I even managed to copy it and rearrange some of the rows (i.e. move the “cheque” part from the top of the template to the bottom). However, as soon as I changed the formatting on one of the cells in the Excel spreadsheet I got the above message.

Suggestions?

Steve Koning

MSchappler

Open the template in Excel. Click the windows menu Insert > Name > Define (hot keys Alt IND) and search for CHECKAMOUNTASTERISK and click on it. Click on the entry Refers to: which will show you where it exists in the Excel Template. Change the Name in workbook from CHECKAMOUNTASTERISK to CHECKAMOUNT and click the Add button. Click back on CHECKAMOUNTASTERISK and click the Delete button then click OK.

Save the excel spreadsheet template and you will be fine.

Note, if CHECKAMOUNT exists above, use CHECKAMOUNT_1 instead. Increment the number to a non existing number to complete this task.

Regards,

Martin

SKoning
    Participant

Thanks very much Martin. That worked for a while but now I’m getting a message that says ‘invalid command name “.printer5″‘. It doesn’t happen every time – I can usually print one cheque out without a problem but as soon as I try to print it a second time I get the error.

Thanks for any assistance.

Steve Koning.

MSchappler

Steve,

This problem will be fixed in the next NV2 update which should be ready for download tomorrow (July 26, 2005). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.