Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RSingerman
    Participant

When in Setup, when I try to insert a new row, if I have not first made sure that the default under the Report column were consistent with the Report that I were in, then the entire program sometimes would crash! For example, if I were on the Balance Sheet, then “BS” should be the default in the Report column by first putting my cursor on an existing “BS” cell in the Report column and pressing the F12 key. But, if the default were “R&E” from the Revenue & Expense Report, were I not to change this default, then trying to add a new account on the Balance Sheet by inserting a new row has crashed my NV2 almost each time and perhaps each time I forgot to change the default under the Report column! To simply forget to update the default in the Report column should not result in the program crashing when one then attempts to insert a new row. This is an unacceptable level of program instability.

MSchappler

I would suggest that you select Edit > Default Value > Clear All and then Reorganize the application database using Database Utilities from the NewViews 2.0 menu7 selection under All Programs.

Once done, update to the latest version of NV2 which is 2.27.0. Review Help > About on your program to review your NV2 version under NewViews Program.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.