Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NBanks
    Participant

I found a bug in the report arithmetic in the postings explorer. I orginally entered a list of items totalling an amount. When I deleted items in the posting details screen (pink) the total “Amount” in the amount cloumn of the Posting Explorers screen (green) did not adjust to match the total appearing in the pink screen (distribution). If you add transactions it will adjust the amount correctly BUT if you delete transactions it will NOT adjust the total. When you view the transaction in the originating journal even though the DEBIT and CREDIT are equal in the Details screens they APPEAR incorrect in the the JOURNAL screen.

I will print screens of examples and email to support and Martin.

NBanks
    Participant

UPDATE ON ABOVE GLITCH:

If you close the program and reopen it will adjust the totals correctly!!!! Is this acceptable? This serves as a balancing tool for my Sales and Receipts. Please tell me that I do not have to close and reopen everytime I make a change to a group of distribution transactions?

MSchappler

Press F5 to commit the changes/additions to the database. See Help > Keyboard for more information.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.