Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JMackay
    Participant

I have used the script evaluate tool to make my report setups “stick”, with the exception of my payroll report. When I follow the instructions, it prompts me to “Create a new desktop for folder /Report/PR? I select this, exit from the report and go back in but it has not defaulted to the setup I selected.

MSchappler

You are right mouse clicking on the /Report/PR title bar and select Tools > Script Evaluate > nv2.exe > object > system > gui > desktop_create.qw_script and when you click create does the background PR report quickly change windows or does the background desktop window remain the same. Do you receive an error message?

I’ve tried this using the latest version of NV2 (2.11.3) and it is working for me.

Regards,

Martin

JMackay
    Participant

It remains the same and I do not get an error message.

MSchappler

There are two independent Report windows.

The first is to click on the Report folder and from the list of Reports shown in the tan table to the right, you can select any report which will show the accounts for the report in the window below.

The second is click the Report below the Tree Explorer on the left which will display the accounts in a blue table on the top right.

If you set the window in the First and then move away and go to the second, the window displays are independent of each other. Could this be your problem?

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.