Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DEholnikof
    Participant

While the release of a new user agreement is not exactly clear,
    I have a simple question,

You speak about SP0 and SP1 – where / how do I download this? And are they required for the build nv2.0.1.20050502-win32-ix86.exe?

Thanks

CGolden
    Participant

Hi David.

The filename you gave is actually a build with “service pack 1” applied already. You can tell what service pack is installed by examining the filename you download from us. The “nv2.0.1….” is the clue. The first build we released was “nv2.0.0….”. The next build placed on the web with a service pack installed will have the name “nv2.0.2…”.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion you had regarding this. When you download new builds, you do not need to re-register the product.

GKolia
    Participant

I see you have a separate download section for the South African users.
    What is the difference, can I download anyone, will I have problems if I do not download from the South African section.
    Thanks
    Goolam
    South Africa

MSchappler

Goolam,

There is no difference between the main download link and the South African link. User’s in South Africa complained about the slow download speed.

Both links should be offering the same NV2 version. Download the latest NV2 version as noted by the filename. For example, 2.08.6 is more recent then 2.08.4 and 2.08.0.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.