Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

whenever i open the new books of account that i set-up for CY2007, the heading that appears on the upper left hand corner of the screen is object. beneath it is appears deriveds explorer. i do not know what i erroneously entered but i can’t return to the original set-up.
    can you please help me on this?
    thanks

MSchappler

Right mouse click on the blue title bar where object appears and click window > default setup.

Regards,

Martin

BHalpin
    Participant

Do you mean that the name of the company is not seen?

If so, do this:

– Work your way down to Object > NewViews > Account (clicking [+] signs where necessary.

– Once you have clicked on Account click on the Window list button at the top-left of the right-hand pane. Click on “Company Address Information”.

– Click on the line that say’s “Company Name” (line 1) and enter the name of the company

When you press [Enter] the explorer at the left will jump around a bit but then Object will be replaced with the name you entered.

Bob

MSchappler

Double click on the deriveds explorer bar which will shrink the explorer to a smaller size. In the background, you will see another explorer. There is a drop down arrow on the left hand corner of the Object title bar which allows you to window select between different explorers.

If you want to go back to one explorer, clicki the close button on the remaining explorers.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.