Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ADudley
    Participant

We just upgraded to NV 1.41b, but now I have a option box pop up every time I wish to print anything….. is there anyway to get rid of this print option box?

Thanks,
    Adudley

HMah
    Participant

NV 1.41b does not install or affect printing. You must have a procedure or macro causing the problem. What are you using to print?

ADudley
    Participant

Im not sure I understand your question….. I have upgraded to NV 1.41b and installed procedure library 7 for the cheque compliance. I used to be able to print non-zeros just by hitting shift F7, but now when I do that, a print options screen comes up and I have to enter in my printer options in every time.

Adudley

MSchappler

The PRTNON0 procedure in version 12 has its own print options. You could export the version 10b procedure code and bring into your books to prevent the print options from appearing. Get the 10b diskettes and install just the procedures (this will install the procedures in C:NVPROC).

Go into your books and run the procedure GETPROCS and enter the following:

Procedure(s) to import [PRTNON0 ]
    Path to procedure(s) [C:NVPROC ]
    Overwrite procedure(s) (YNP) [Yes ]
    Preserve procedure notes [No ]

Press F5 to continue.

Regards,

Martin

ADudley
    Participant

This worked great, but is there a way to edit the procedure so that I may print non-zero’s from Setup view not just Analysis view?

Cheers,

Adudley

MSchappler

Run the procedure REPORT > Print Setup > Use Setup View Settings and set the page formatting and set skip zero balance accounts to yes.

Make sure that the company is specified under Global Settings.

Regards,

Martin

ADudley
    Participant

the settings are as you stated, but I still cannot print non-zero reports from Setup view.

Any other suggestions???

Cheers,

MSchappler

If you want to print non-zero accounts set skip zero balance accounts to no. This will print all accounts on the setup view of the report.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.