Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FMucklo
    Participant

Is there a way to view only non zero accounts under accounts payable and accounts receivable? I have tried to print with non zero option and I still get all accounts.

MSchappler

I’ll look into the Print All option with Print Zero Balance Accounts set to No and let you know.

Regards,

Martin

MSchappler

I’m using version 2.04 and I chose (ight mouse click) Print All and then set Print Zero-Balance Accounts to No – Destination Display and then clicked Print which gave me a Excel spreadsheet show only thoose accounts with account balances.

Are you running NV2 version 2.04? Click your Help about menu to verify.

Regards,

Martin

FMucklo
    Participant

Thanks Martin, that works.

TPollack
    Participant

That’s great for printing a list of only accounts with a current balance, but you add the ‘skip accounts with zero balance’ option to the Pay Account function?

Right now, it will only skip accounts with a zero balance IF I turn the approval feature off. I like to approve each invoice one last time before I pay it, but it’s a huge waste of time to have to page through all my zero balance accounts in the process.

I think printing customer statements gives you this option, but not paying invoices.

Thank you!

MSchappler

This has been fixed in Pay Account in the 2.06 version which should be available for download next week.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.