NewViews 2.34 Service Pack 11 Released
To download this update for NewViews 2 or NewViews for Non-Profit Housing, click here.
This service pack includes the following:
- July 2021 payroll update (required by users in New Brunswick (Canada) and Alabama (United States).
- Bug fixes for a variety of issues.
This service pack also includes updates/behaviour changes for NewViews for Non-Profit Housing, including:
- Updated utilities tables for 2021 (five utility zones were renamed, and propane was removed from the list of possible energy sources)
- The default rent for HSA RGI items was increased from $129 to $131
- The following updates to FCHI2 have been incorporated (effective October 1, 2021):
- The minimum rent calculation has changed
- The shelter component of social assistance is now adjusted by the new 2021 Service Allowances table values
- There are changes when an occupant’s income affects the social assistance benefits of other occupants
- Utilities tables for all provinces are updated
- The HSA Calc Summary format has been changed to present the arithmetic more clearly