We have gone back to the NV1 version of this set of books and re converted, then we spent the whole weekend re entering the data on NV2. We do not seem to have the error now, so although your solution may have been viable, we were under deadline from the client and had to be creative in order to get the books up to date. This amounted to a huge volume of work for me, in addition to my regular work load. Is there any way this could be prevented from occuring again, is there a script that we could run on all of our other sets of books to see if there is problem just waiting to pop up, and why did we not have the error immediately when we decompressed? Your answers would be very helpful in preventing this from reoccuring.
John MacNeil