Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DJobin
    Participant

How to modify how the Account Ledger printout looks like?

or

How to create my own Account Ledger Templates?

MSchappler

Select Print > Account Ledgers and click the Select Columns button and chose your desired layout. You can remove and add selected columns from this menu.

Regards to All,

Martin

DJobin
    Participant

Thank you.

I already new how to select the columns.

My question relates to the line 19 of the Print Account Ledgers prompt: it says Template. I have tried to place a template in the field, but it is ignored.

Also, I would like to print the Journal entries from the General journals. How can I do this with options?

TThibodeau
    Participant

The template setting, line 19 only controls the formating of the printout not the data.

See this link to the online manual

Thomas

TThibodeau
    Participant

Hope the link works this time

DJobin
    Participant

Sorry, still no link!

TThibodeau
    Participant

Sorry about that . I am not able to get the link feature to work on this new forum software.

Try to copy and paste this

http://newviews.com/nv2_manual/topics/907020050518140510.htm
    or
    You can get to it by opening the online manual and
    expanding PRINTING –> PRINTING TABLES –> TABLE TEMPLATES

The template that they talk about is no longer supplied. I cannot find it as far back as version 2.260.

The template only controls the formatting and not the data like other templates.

You can control whatever is in the page setup window in Excel, and the following lines

TITLE1
    TITLE2
    TITLE3
    COLUMNTITLES
    CONTENT

Can you give more info as to what printout you are looking for on the journal. Do you mean you would like to print the details ?

Thomas

DJobin
    Participant

Thank you for the link.

Suggestion for QW Page: inside the prompt, you should rename “Template” for “Formatting Template”. This would be clearer.

Yes, I would like to be able to print transactions from a journal including details.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.