Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MRaekelboom
    Participant

As of yesterday, every time I try to see the “Order Aging” view in our Accounts Receivable I get the following error:

.text {Could not open odb file “/newviews/account_history/1175255696_1575”.}
    /1282071915117 {
    .text {Expected a valid date but encountered “20380102”.}
    /1282071915116 {
    .text {Expected a year in the range 1903 to 2037 but encountered 2038.}
    }
    }

I’ve made a new workstation, reinstalled new views, did a system restore, backup restore, and a few other things within the program and nothing has corrected this error. We have 5 users connecting to our server and I’m the only one getting this error. The last time I used the program was on Thursday and I didn’t do anything different and it ran just fine. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas. When I click “Help” it tells me “There is no help on this error. Either it needs no further explanation or else help is currently under construction.”

Thank you,
    Mike.

Edit: This problem is still the same. We tried using two other computers on the “Order Aging” setting today and the same thing happened. It’s not just my computer error now. Seems that everyone is getting the same one.

MSchappler

Mike,

I believe this problem has been fixed in the lastest version of NV2 which 2.17.0.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.