Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AGiglio
    Participant

I called to ask this week and cannot get it to work.

Can I see the debit or credit view for all AR and AP in the AR Customer Information View?

I could do this in NV1 by changing the “type”.

This is huge if I cannot do it in NV2.

Please help Martin.

Art.

Randy Walton
    Participant

Hi Art,

Nothing has been lost in the change from NV1 to NV2. It is just where to find them. But the great additions to NV2 make it worthwhile and even exciting!

In NV2 after clicking on Accounts Receivable under Account in the left hand tree explorer change the view of the right hand window to Customer Information Views by clicking on the drop down arrow in the top left corner of the window.

Click on any number in the Balance column, then press the F11 key. In the right hand window click on the cell beside index under the Value column. Press the F3 key and click on the plus symbol beside date. Then click on debit or credit or whichever index you want to view info by. Be aware that there is no visual cue on the screen to remind you what view you are in.

AGiglio
    Participant

Thanks Randy. I on board. I’m a big fan. I discoverd you suggestion yesterday with the help of technical.

I think there is a problem. The amounts seem not to respect a date range. For example, debits are from inception to date.

What have you found?

Art.

Randy Walton
    Participant

Hi Art,

No I am not having this problem. Are you setting the date fields in the F11 prompt – i.e.: Beginning and End Dates along with the index of debit or credit?

AGiglio
    Participant

Figured it out. Need to change the respect balance to “no” to make it periodic not perpetual.

Another item: Have you found a way to prevent the changing of account names in AP and AR? This is dangerous if we cannot lock it.

Thanks Randy.

Art.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.