Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LChilds
    Participant

I am unable to print a block of cheques from the bank payment journal or the transaction Paycheck screen in Payruns. The cheques are being printed on one page and the print is so small that it is hardly legitable.
    Any help as to why would be appreciated.

Thanks

Les

TThibodeau
    Participant

Hi Les

If you have not found your problem.

The first thing that I would check is the print setting.

Load the template and check the page setup.

Excel 2003 under file, click page setup and make certain “adjust to” is set and scaling is set to 100%.

LChilds
    Participant

I checked the page layout under print options and set the “adjust to” and scaling was set to 100%. I then attempted to print 3 sequential cheques and the printer ended up printing 12 pages. The cheque did not print on one page. The first cheque printed with missing information on the right side. The next page was blank. The second cheque printed in the same manner and then a blank page. So on and so on.
    We are using Office 2010. Could this be the problem?

Thanks

Les

MSchappler

Under Page Setup verify that the correct Paper Size is selected (for example Letter 8 1/2 x 11 in).

Also on Excel versions 2007 and 2010 you will need to set the scaling to 95% or possibly 90%. Save the template and then Print your Block again with destination set to Display.

Once displayed in Excel 2010, select Print Preview to review to see if each check will print on a separate page.

Remember to save your custom templates to a unique name. Do not save as the same template name that came with NewViews 2.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.