Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Has anyone done this? Instead of printing NV1 reports, I an trying to create an autorun CD that I can mail. No password ability, just read.Where the trouble comes in is that NV needs the drive letter which will probably change on each computer. I don’t want the NV reader changing the drive within NV. I want it to be automatic. Any ideas on how to address the exe file on the same CD?

In the autorun script that you will add to the CD, use the following syntax:

nvc books /editrt /nosafety

Using the above syntax, the books data will be located in a folder called books on the CD. The NVC.exe file will need to be located in the directory below the books directory.

You will have to address the read-only issue on the CD which I believe when burned to the CD will be automatically set. Make sure there is space on the CD to create the swap file for the datae.nv file and the $nvuswap.XXX file.

Regards to All,

Thanks. Sorry for the delay. Converted to Windows 7 and it didn’t go well. I had Vista Ultimate and Win 7 didn’t like it.

I’ll give your suggestion a try and let you know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.