Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DWebster
    Participant

I’ve added the @PRN(HP12L) code to the ~PAY54.TPL just prior to the code for printing the check stub. Unfortunately this sends a form feed to the printer and the cheque stubs are printed on a separate page from the actual cheque. In the code for HP12L I removed the 0c from the Form Feed field but this is not working. Any suggestions on how to have the cheque stub portion of ~PAY54.TPL print in the different font from the cheque ?

Thank you

BHalpin
    Participant

Hi.

This might/should do the trick. Put the following code on the template where you want 12 pitch to start:

@CHR(27,40,115,49,50,72)

The following code to return to 10 pitch should be placed at the end of the stub, otherwise the next cheque will start out in 12 pitch:

@CHR(27,40,115,49,48,72)

Bob

DWebster
    Participant

Thanks,
    That works great! By the way, where can I get a list of codes that will change printer settings using the @chr() syntax. I’ve googled for HP Laser printers and get a real dog’s breakfast of different hex codes, none of which actually match the set you gave me for 12 pitch.

Thanks again for your response, small things make such a difference.

regards,

BHalpin
    Participant

Yes, that ‘dog’s breakfast’ is ugly stuff.

I’ll try to find some old notes on this and post them.

Bob

TThibodeau
    Participant

This is one of the documents I have been using for generic hp deskjet printers.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?docname=bpd03004&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Not all code will work for all printers but the basic ones work.

Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.