Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RLauria
    Participant

I am working with a check template and have encountered the following problems when changing the template (safeguard_check_ap_SFMS01600E_cpa) and saving the new one in my_templates:
    1. The named cell Payee_1 on the main body of the check now only prints the payee name and not the address as on the original template. I tried copy paste and cut paste with no success. If I use ADDRESS, I get a blank line if I don’t use the street2 vendor address line.
    2. I want to use the Date Display Format instead of the Date Entry Format being used on the repeating items on the check stub.
    3. I don’t know how to make the text in a text box invisible when printed.

MSchappler

I suspect that you have name values overlapping each other. The Name Payee_1 does print the Vendors name but the address. The Named Range Address displays the address only. In the original template, key press CTRL F3 to review the Named Ranges and compare with the named ranges in your modified template.

Changing the date format in excel can be accomplished by right mouse clicking on the cell and selecting Format Cells (key press CTRL 1) and then select Date and choose your desired date format.

To make text invisible for printing requires that the cells be formatted with white text using Format Cells > Font > Color and selecting white.

Regards to All,

Martin

RLauria
    Participant

Thanks, Martin. Got everything working fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.