Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SGallo
    Participant

NV1 is working fine in Win10-64. Printing works fine with Prtfil, but I have one untidy print aspect.

I can’t figure out how to configure a NV report line so as to print a column total underline. It only prints the last double-underline on the page – like grand total..

Any ideas?

MSchappler

Insert a row below the amount you wish the double underline to appear and then press enter key 4 times and enter the column number. Press enter and enter a D under the U column.

Regards to All,

Martin

SGallo
    Participant

I apologize for adding something here about a question I asked in October 2020, but at the time I was real busy and since the reports were for internal use, I did nothing. Now I have time, and the same error still exists.

It is not about the double line. That works in “REPORT.” It’s the single line which “c4” is supposed to create, but doesn’t. I’ve changed the setup line with several printer configurations, but no single line. The REPORT I can print (I use printfil) that is nice and clean, but without the single lines is configured this way.

Printer Options: PRCPRN
    REPORT Printer: HP10P

Need more suggestions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.