Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SSiu
    Participant

Hi,

I just upgraded NV2 to the latest version and notice that I am not able to view the ledger details of the posting / totalling accounts anymore when I do F6. I can only see the summary total under the History tab.

When I click on the Ledger tab, it’s a blank screen.

I can see the drill down details on the Balance Sheet accounts, but not the Income Statement accounts.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks

Selina

KLyn
    Participant

Hello,
    In the versions after 2.14, Ledger indexes are turned off by default. That means that you will not be able to view the ledger of total accounts unless you turn them on. Ledger indexes have been turned off in the current version to increase speed and decrease database size. To turn ledger indexes on, go to the blue screen, change your view to setup (accounts + > Setup). After changing to the setup view you will now see a column that says ledger indexed, simply put the word “yes” in the rows where you want to see the ledgers. This only has to be done to total accounts, posting accounts will have no issues when viewing ledgers.

KLyn
    Participant

P.S You no longer need to press F6 to see the ledgers of an account, just double click on the account.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.