Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SSiu
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know if there’s a way in NV to print the AP report which will also shows the due dates of the invoices?

Thanks

Selina

MSchappler

Yes. Run the procedure AGEDAP which comes with productivity disk number two.

I suggest that your modify the ~AP2.TPL template and add the following to it:

Due Date

@IIDATE

Add the above after:

Over @T5

@IAGE6

Once done, run the procedure PARSE and select ~AP2.TPL and press enter.

Issue /Go runProc (/GR) AGEDAP and select the appropriate date critera, Total Accounts Payable account, Item Date, Detail, Account View Open, and aging.

Due Dates are determined from the NOTES procedure on each vendor account or globally in the SETUPP procedure.

Regards,

Martin

SSiu
    Participant

Hi Martin,

I have been using template ~AP1.TPL.

There is no space at the end for me to add another column as you suggested. Is there anyway to add more space? ie shrink the size of the text?

I tried parsing template ~AP2.TPL. However, the due date is the same as the invoice dates instead. Am I missing something or doing something incorrectly?

The code above @IIDATE, it is letter I for Ian, am I correct?

Thanks again for your help.

Selina

MSchappler

Selina,

There is no way to add another column to the ~AP1.TPL template.

The @IIDATE slot looks at the notes view of the vendor account for the Due Date (/GR NOTES on the vendor account) or if not present in the vendor account, the Due date is obtained from the SETUPP procedure. Try setting Due Dates for each vendor (Net Payable (Days)).

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.