Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GDewar
    Participant

I tried installing my 2006 payroll disc & it won’t cooperate. Error message Can’t find library. I do Getlib. When I type in the A:etc it returns the message can’t find library. I’ve been doing the same thing since 1994. Still the same computer. Can anyone out there help? No one in my area knows anything about the program-even the company I bought the program from doesn’t have anyone there who knows it. I desperately need assistance. Thanks for any help you can give.

HMah
    Participant

Download the payroll update from the internet. Disk may be bad or file bad.

GDewar
    Participant

Thank you. I took my disk into a computer shop today & when it was put into that computer, it showed up as a blank disk. No wonder it wouldn’t install, since there was nothing to install. When you say download from internet, I have a question re that. My computer that uses the NV program operates on windows 3.1 & is not connected to the internet. If I download off this computer on to a floppy, will it work in my business computer? I appreciate your help.

HMah
    Participant

Download to the floppy and uncompress the files (to the floppy). Then just copy them to the nv directory in your older computer. Run getlib and you should done. Suggest you order Accrual payroll as you get both CashAccrual.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.