Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JRedmond
    Participant

Re NV2-A01940-1
    I registered NV2 on my laptop Nov 21st. Since that time I have registered NV2 on 2 additional computers in my office and have one more to register as soon as I get time to show that person NV2.

Out of the blue, when starting up NV2 on my laptop, it now states that NV2 has been registered on a different computer. The other two computers are OK and I have upgraded them to NV2.07.

What has happened to the laptop? and do I have to re-register it?

MSchappler

It sounds as if you have two network cards on your laptop or you have added or changed a network card. NV2 was registered when one of the network cards was the main network card and now the other network card is the main card used on your system. Laptop machines come with wired and wireless network cards.

You will have to call Customer Support at 905-946-9460 to register the other network card and keep the original registration in case your system reverts back to the original network card.

A solution to this problem should be ready by the next update to NV2 (2.08).

Regards,

Martin

MVanBerlo
    Participant

I just upgraded to NV2 (2.08) and now I am getting this message — NewViews has been registered for a different computer.

I haven’t made any changes to my computer (unless it’s because my wireless network isn’t working and I’ve had to hook up direct to the modem).

Any thoughts?

Mary Ann

MSchappler

Yes. When you had registered your NV2 product it was registered using your wireless network card. You will have to get your wireless network working or call in to re-register using your current network card connection.

Call 905-946-9460 and speak to technical support or you can email a registration request to support@qwpage.com. Include your NV2 serial number, your name and company name, the type of computer (laptop/desktop), and include the lock number displayed on your screen by running Register from your NewViews 2.0 windows menu.

You must leave this screen displayed on your system until you receive a return email providing you with:

NewViews Serial number
    Registration Date
    Key Number

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.